Emaar Middle East secures ISO 9001
Jeddah, August 16, 2009
Emaar Middle East, a subsidiary of Emaar Properties, has received the International Organisation of Standardisation’s ISO 9001:2008 certification.
“The recognition showcases the company’s continuous improvement of performance in meeting the quality requirements of its clients and the value-added measures adapted by the company to enhance customer satisfaction,” said Alaa Abdullah Saed, chief executive officer of Emaar Middle East.
Emaar Middle East’s operations were assessed for its adherence to international quality standards; the alliances with contractors, consultants and service providers; productivity; team work; customer satisfaction and commitment to continuous improvement.
Emaar Middle East is currently working on two major projects: the SR6 billion Jeddah Gate is a pioneering master-planned mixed-use community spread over half a million sqm in Jeddah's new downtown, while Al Khobar Lakes is a luxury lakefront development with phase one set over 2.6 million sqm.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014