Dubai Holding completes phase I revamp
Dubai, August 22, 2009
Dubai Holding announced that the first phase of the company’s restructuring program has been completed with the formation of two verticals, Property and Business Parks.
The formation of these two verticals is the first step in executing the full realignment into four verticals, as announced recently, in order to streamline its operations, according to a company statement.
The verticals allow Dubai Holding to build on its core competencies in two major specialisations and effectively bring together complementary assets across the business, allowing access to greater benefits for customers. Existing project plans will remain in place.
The Property vertical integrates and leverages the strengths and portfolios of Dubai Properties Group with Sama Dubai, as well as Tatweer’s real estate development projects including Remraam, The Tiger Woods Dubai, Dubailand and Bawadi, to create one of the largest real estate and development based businesses in the region.
The Business Parks vertical integrates the existing operations of Tecom Investments with Dubai Healthcare City and Dubai Industrial City, thus expanding the focus of the development of innovation in information, communication, media and knowledge to also include healthcare and industrial development.
“The process of realignment has led to the development of Dubai Holding into a more efficient organisation, able to respond more effectively to the needs of its stakeholders,' stated Ahmad Bin Byat, CEO, Dubai Holding.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan