Sakana to sponsor Bipex technical seminar
Manama, September 5, 2009
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, one of Bahrain’s leading Islamic real estate finance companies, has signed an agreement to be the exclusive sponsor of the Technical Seminar on the second day of the Bahrain International Property Exhibition (Bipex 2009).
The event will be held from October 14 to 16 at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre, (Biec).
'Real Estate Projects Design and Construction Aspects' and 'Prospects of Affordable Housing Projects in Bahrain' will be the topics to be discussed in the two sessions at the Technical Seminar.
“Last year the Technical Session was very well received by both local and regional real estate industry players and we expect this year’s event to be more informative and enlightening,” stated Mohammed Khalil Alsayed, chairman of the Bipex Organising Committee.
“Bipex consolidates a broad range of exhibitors including; major international developers, master-planners, architectural and engineering firms, both from the GCC and abroad. The exhibition is a solid platform for networking with other key players and assists to bolster investment deals,” he elaborated.
“Bahrain has proved to be one of the most resilient markets in the GCC during the international financial crisis over the past several months,” added R Lakshmanan, chief executive officer of Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions.
Organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE), Bipex is a premium regional annual event which brings investors and leading real estate companies together.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery