Emaar unveils new residential project
Dubai, November 29, 2009
Dubai-based Emaar Properties, a leading real estate developer, has unveiled an iconic residential project, The Palace Residences, in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Part of The Old Town Island development, The Palace Residences are a on a class of their own with 65 units, all of them completed and offered for viewing.
They are centrally located in Downtown Burj Dubai, with spectacular views of and in close proximity to Burj Dubai, the tallest building in the world; The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain; and The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination.
Customers have the choice of opting to live in or benefit from the lease options provided by The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned by Emaar Hospitality Group. They can lease their unit with The Palace – The Old Town with a range of a la carte services for optimal flexibility. Both initiatives offer attractive returns for the customers, a statement said.
“The Palace Residences is incomparable in the property landscape of Dubai,” Ahmed Al Matrooshi, managing director – UAE, Emaar Properties.
“There is no project as unique as these luxury homes that will appeal to the finer tastes and sensibilities of connoisseurs. Every aspect of the homes has been carefully designed with the highest standards of aesthetics, convenience and space utilization. This complements their central location in Downtown Burj Dubai, the new heart of the city.”
He added: “The strong interest in The Palace Residences is testament to the continued demand for exclusive properties by Emaar. The added value of leasing out the homes through the trusted and efficient management of The Address Hotels + Resorts is another key incentive we offer to customers.”
The Palace Residences features 65 apartments with entrancing views over the water and all homes have terraces or balconies. Customers have the option of choosing from an array of distinctive layouts, unique floor plans and views.
The interiors are embellished with the finest furnishings and finishes. The intricate accessories and décor add to the distinctive touch of class that characterises The Palace Residences.
The homes have decorative cornices and several apartments feature solid wood finishes with leather patterned wardrobes and terraces with Jacuzzi. Master-bedrooms have a separate glass shower cubicle and vanity with marble top, while kitchens are outfitted with built-in appliances.
The lifestyle amenities include valet and concierge service; a private swimming pool with Burj Dubai and The Dubai Fountain in the backdrop; private landscaped garden; private entry lobbies and elevators; gymnasium with steam and aerobics rooms; reception room; library lounge; and access to two shared pools and children’s play areas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract