Drake & Scull CFO resigns
Dubai, January 14, 2010
Dubai contractor Drake & Scull International said on Thursday its chief financial officer Khaled Jarrar has resigned.
"Mr Jarrar contributed significantly and added value to the growth of DSI which the board and management greatly appreciate," the firm said in a statement on Dubai's bourse website.
The firm did not give a reason for Jarar's resignation and said an announcement of a replacement will be released in due course. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi