Drake & Scull CFO resigns
Dubai, January 14, 2010
Dubai contractor Drake & Scull International said on Thursday its chief financial officer Khaled Jarrar has resigned.
"Mr Jarrar contributed significantly and added value to the growth of DSI which the board and management greatly appreciate," the firm said in a statement on Dubai's bourse website.
The firm did not give a reason for Jarar's resignation and said an announcement of a replacement will be released in due course. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom