DPG starts Dubailand villa handover
Dubai, February 15, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, said it has started the delivery of 260 upscale Mediterranean villas at Al Waha, an exclusive freehold community within Dubailand.
Al Waha is situated close to both Emirates Road and Dubai Bypass, and within minutes of the retail and restaurant offerings at MotorCity, Sports City and Arabian Ranches. The Desert community is also in close proximity to the entertainment center of new Dubai.
Following the successful launch of the adjacent Layan community, Dubai Properties Group welcomed owners to a new development that provides a serene desert lifestyle with all the modern conveniences of city life, said a top official.
Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO of Dubai Properties Group said Al Waha was an important addition to its residential portfolio as it demonstrates the company's commitment to delivering a diverse range of communities in Dubai.
'We are always striving to introduce new and innovative real estate options that address the current market demand and Al Waha Villas is designed to meet the needs of the modern family. In addition, the community’s unique and appealing Mediterranean architecture is changing the desert landscape,' he noted.
The luxurious enclave of 260 villas at Al Waha features terracotta roofs, warm colors and cobbled driveways surrounded by tranquil desert landscape.
The community includes 80 ground level two bedroom villas from 1785 sq ft, 80 first floor villas from 1829 sq. ft, 50 three bedroom villas from 3483 sq. ft and 50 four bedroom villas from 3992 sq ft.
An exclusive gated community, Al Waha will feature round-the-clock security, a club house and community centre, with lush landscaping that will compliment the breathtaking colors of the Arabian Desert.
Dubai Properties Group has a diverse portfolio of residential, commercial and mixed-use developments including The Executive Towers at Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, The Villa, Layan and Remraam in Dubailand and Shorooq and Ghoroob in Mirdif.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals