Construction Products Holding wins top honours
Riyadh, June 2, 2010
Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) was voted as 'Best Company in Industrial Building Materials' for the Saudi business sector in 2010.
ITP awards for this year honoured 17 companies of different business sectors in Saudi Arabia who were nominated by a judge panel.
Dr Faysal Alaquil, director of Business Development for CPC International, accepted the award on behalf of CPC from Waleed Akawi, chief executive of ITP Publishing Group.
“This award will be a motivation for us to further work and achieve to the best interest of the construction products industry, which is our specialty, and where we achieved notable success,” said Dr Alaquil.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track