DPG community projects ‘in demand’
Dubai, July 29, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, which has shaped several communities covering a range of market segments, said properties in the communities are keenly sought after.
The communities, featuring both commercial and residential units in a range of price points, offer a combination of quality, spaciousness and affordability in prime locations across Dubai, said Khalid Al Malik, group chief executive officer, DPG.
“At DPG, we build communities for every segment of the population in the most desirable neighbourhoods in Dubai,” said Al Malik.
“Our diverse range of built-to-lease projects is important to the sustainability of our real estate operations.”
The group’s diverse residential portfolio available for lease consists of upmarket villas and apartments, as well as affordable quality accommodation and convenient choices for staff housing, he added.
DPG’s projects span from Shorooq in Mirdiff to Nuzul in Jebel Ali. Its retail and commercial space options are centred in prime locations such as Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Healthcare City and the Jumeirah Beach Residence, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom