DPG completes Mirdif residential project
Dubai, September 14, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, has announced the successful completion of Ghoroob, an affordable residential development, in the heart of Mirdif in Dubai.
The 3.3-million sq ft holistic community, the only upscale apartment complex in Mirdif, will feature a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments ranging from 956 sq ft to 1,861 sq ft, said a company statement.
The cutomers will have easy access to schools and shopping centers including the new Mirdif City Centre Mall, positions Ghoroob Mirdif as an ideal residence for mid-income families, it added.
Its close proximity to Mirdif Rashidiya Metro Station and the Dubai International Airport, as well as the arterial Emirates Road and Al Khail Road, further enhance the community’s profile as an accessible and family-friendly enclave.
A fully furnished model apartment has been designed to allow potential customers to view the layout, fixtures and fit-outs utilised throughout the community. The apartment will be opened for viewing upon the commencement of leasing, said a senior official.
Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO of DPG, said: “Ghoroob Mirdif is a comprehensive apartment community that will transform the landscape of Mirdif. The completion of this project bears testimony to the diversity of our real estate portfolio, which has been devised to meet the evolving demographics trend in Dubai."
The community has been completed with the support of many organizations throughout Dubai including Dubai Land Department, Dubai Municipality, RTA, Dewa, DU, Dubai Civil Defence, Empower and Tecom Zoning Authority, he added.
Mirdif is one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Dubai with families and business professionals. The family-focused environment and dedicated amenities make it a perfect place to live, work and play, Al Malik remarked.
DPG’s diverse communities are located in prime locations across the emirate, including Dubailand, Business Bay and Jumeirah, the official said.
As a sustainable community developer, DPG aims to shape properties that offer an enriching lifestyle that raise the bar on quality and self-contained community living, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed