Leasing of Ghoroob Mirdif apartments begins
Dubai, October 5, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, announced at Cityscape Global 2010, that phase 1 of its apartments at Ghoroob Mirdif are currently available for lease.
The 3.3 million sq ft development is an upscale apartment community in Mirdif, featuring a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments from 956 sq ft to 1861 sq ft offering flexible payment plans.
The family-focused community is currently being offered at discounted rates for a limited time during the launch with annual leases ranging from Dh44,413 ($12,000) for one bedroom apartments to Dh74,100 for 3 bedroom apartments.
A fully furnished model apartment is now open at the community, which will allow customers to view the unit from 9.00am – 6.00pm, Sunday to Thursday.
“Ghoroob offers a unique and distinctive choice in Mirdif and reflects the diversity of our real estate portfolio which is designed to meet the market demand,” stated Khalid Al Malik, group CEO, Dubai Properties Group.
Located adjacent to the Rashidiya Metro station and the Dubai International Airport, Ghoroob Mirdif is easily accessible from arterial highways including Emirates Road and Al Awir Road. The community offers convenient access to schools and shopping centres, including the popular Uptown Mirdif and the new Mirdif City Centre mall.
Dubai Properties Group is also currently leasing residential and commercial units at the Layan community, Shorooq Mirdif, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Cordoba Villas, Al Khail Gate, and Office Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing