Leasing of Ghoroob Mirdif apartments begins
Dubai, October 5, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, announced at Cityscape Global 2010, that phase 1 of its apartments at Ghoroob Mirdif are currently available for lease.
The 3.3 million sq ft development is an upscale apartment community in Mirdif, featuring a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments from 956 sq ft to 1861 sq ft offering flexible payment plans.
The family-focused community is currently being offered at discounted rates for a limited time during the launch with annual leases ranging from Dh44,413 ($12,000) for one bedroom apartments to Dh74,100 for 3 bedroom apartments.
A fully furnished model apartment is now open at the community, which will allow customers to view the unit from 9.00am – 6.00pm, Sunday to Thursday.
“Ghoroob offers a unique and distinctive choice in Mirdif and reflects the diversity of our real estate portfolio which is designed to meet the market demand,” stated Khalid Al Malik, group CEO, Dubai Properties Group.
Located adjacent to the Rashidiya Metro station and the Dubai International Airport, Ghoroob Mirdif is easily accessible from arterial highways including Emirates Road and Al Awir Road. The community offers convenient access to schools and shopping centres, including the popular Uptown Mirdif and the new Mirdif City Centre mall.
Dubai Properties Group is also currently leasing residential and commercial units at the Layan community, Shorooq Mirdif, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Cordoba Villas, Al Khail Gate, and Office Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes