Al Jaber orders 20km pipes from Logstor
Doha, November 23, 2010
UAE firm Al Jaber Construction has commissioned Logstor, a global leader in pre-insulated pipes, to supply 20 km of pre-insulated pipes for the Fox Hills project in Qatar.
Logstor will manufacture these pipes at Elips factory in Jebel Ali, which is a joint venture between the Emirates Central Cooling Systems (Empower) and Logstor.
'We anticipate a big market share in the few coming months in the Middle East market because of the quality of our products and the partnership with Empower, the leading district cooling company in the region,' said Ahmad Bin Shafar, chairman of Elips.
“Elips has successfully supplied a huge quantity of pre-insulated pipes for several projects in Qatar and the GCC regioon within a very short time. We have decided to double our production to meet the rising demand for pre-insulated pipes not only from the Qatar market but also from the entire Middle East.”
Fox Hills, one of the most prominent projects of Lusail, Qatar, on an area of 1.6 sq km, contains parks, golf stadiums and water areas, as well as commercial, touristic and residential facilities, representing a blend of Arab Qatari and contemporary European architecture.
Logstor owns 49 per cent stake in Elips, which has 10 factories worldwide, serving customers in more than 50 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project