Al Jaber orders 20km pipes from Logstor
Doha, November 23, 2010
UAE firm Al Jaber Construction has commissioned Logstor, a global leader in pre-insulated pipes, to supply 20 km of pre-insulated pipes for the Fox Hills project in Qatar.
Logstor will manufacture these pipes at Elips factory in Jebel Ali, which is a joint venture between the Emirates Central Cooling Systems (Empower) and Logstor.
'We anticipate a big market share in the few coming months in the Middle East market because of the quality of our products and the partnership with Empower, the leading district cooling company in the region,' said Ahmad Bin Shafar, chairman of Elips.
“Elips has successfully supplied a huge quantity of pre-insulated pipes for several projects in Qatar and the GCC regioon within a very short time. We have decided to double our production to meet the rising demand for pre-insulated pipes not only from the Qatar market but also from the entire Middle East.”
Fox Hills, one of the most prominent projects of Lusail, Qatar, on an area of 1.6 sq km, contains parks, golf stadiums and water areas, as well as commercial, touristic and residential facilities, representing a blend of Arab Qatari and contemporary European architecture.
Logstor owns 49 per cent stake in Elips, which has 10 factories worldwide, serving customers in more than 50 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi