Naseej signs tenancy deal with Harbour
Manama, December 12, 2010
Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company (BFHHC) has announced the signing of a tenancy agreement with Naseej.
The company will base its new head office on the 46th floor of the East Tower of the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH).
'As an organisation committed to excellence in everything we do, we were impressed by BFH's state-of-the-art technology driven environment, the support system and infrastructure in place, also by their dedication to quality and the adoption of international standards and global best practice in caring for their tenants,' said Naseej chief executive officer Chris Sims.
'We also share with BFH a commitment to contribute to the socio-economic vision of Bahrain, and to further enhance the kingdom's status as a major regional financial and business hub.
'We are confident that BFH will provide Naseej with the ideal business environment from which to grow and develop this pioneering undertaking,' he added.
The past year has witnessed a growing number of prestigious financial institutions and related business entities signing prime tenancy agreements with BFH.
These include the, Knight Frank, Protiviti, Norton Rose, Inovest, Tameer and the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.
In addition to that, Bahrain Stock Exchange and Bahrain Financial Exchange will shortly commence their operations at BFH, further enhancing its status as the hub of Bahrain's financial community.
'We are delighted that Naseej, a multi-discipline organisation has chosen to base its new headquarters at the Harbour,' said BFHHC managing director Dr Omar Al Mardi
'We are committed to providing Naseej with our best services and confident that they will find BFH to be one of the most secure, progressive and business-friendly working environments in Bahrain.
'We look forward to working closely with them to maximise potential synergies, and we wish them every success in their visionary business endeavours.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project