Saar Central showcased at Saudi expo
Manama, December 12, 2010
The recently completed Saar Central development, Capivest’s premier real estate project in Bahrain, is participating at the 7th Real Estate & Housing Exhibition (Estatex) 2010 in Dhahran.
The event, which opened today at the Dhahran International Exhibition Centre (DIEC), will run till December 15.
Nader Al-Qassab, board member of Sakan Development Company – owner of Saar Central – said: “We are very pleased to be able to showcase our brand new villas to the Saudi market for the first time since their completion. The luxury development is centrally located, offering Saudi purchasers the advantage of being close to both Manama City and King Fahad Causeway. Construction works on the development have already been completed and we are on the cusp of beginning the handover process for current homeowners, making the development ideal for purchasers looking for an immediate home.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract