DPG signs new retail outlets for Layan
Dubai, December 21, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, has signed three new retailers and service providers for its Layan Community in the heart of Dubailand.
The new community facilities will include a Choithram supermarket and a 3,400 sq ft Silver Star laundry, in addition to The Heaven Spa that is set to open on March 8, offering authentic Middle Eastern beauty and wellness treatments for women, said a DPG statement.
A swimming pool, nursery, as well as a prayer room and kindergarten are part of the current amenities on offer to better serve families. In the coming months, a coffee shop, restaurant, and a fully equipped fitness centre are expected to open, it stated.
With extensive landscaping, round-the-clock security and facilities management solutions, as well as retail space ranging from 500-1500 sq. ft., Layan has evolved into one of the most favoured family communities in Dubai, said a senior official.
Khalid Al Malik, group CEO, Dubai Properties Group, said: “We welcome the new retailers to our Layan development and look forward to including more service providers at the community. The addition of community-related facilities complements the self-contained environment that Layan offers."
"Layan represents our commitment to delivering an enhanced lifestyle across all our residential communities," he added.
Located in the heart of Dubailand, the landmark tourism, leisure and entertainment destination, the Layan community includes an impressive portfolio of ready-to-lease villas and apartments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure