DPG Mirdif apartments 'in big demand'
Dubai, February 28, 2011
Dubai Properties Group (DPG) said it has leased more than 900 units at the phase-1 of the 3.3-million sq. ft. Ghoroob Mirdif development owing to a high demand for two and three-bedroom apartments.
A member of Dubai Holding, DPG said with this the occupancy rate in the phase-1 of Ghoroob Mirdif has reached 86 per cent.
Ghoroob Mirdif features a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments ranging from 956 sq ft. to 1,861 sq ft, and offers convenient access to schools and shopping centres including Uptown Mirdif and Mirdif City Centre.
The residential units are currently available at special introductory rates with annual leases ranging from Dh44,413 ($12,091) for one-bedroom to Dh74,100 for three-bedroom apartments, said a DPG statement.
A total of 944 units have been leased in 22 buildings at Ghoroob since leasing commenced last October, it added.
The success of the leasing campaign, which began just four months back, has been driven by the demand for spacious and affordable apartments in a prime location in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Dubai, the DPG statement said.
Based on popular demand, the second phase of the Ghoroob community will be launched in the second quarter of this year, it added.
In addition to Ghoroob Mirdif, DPG is leasing residential and commercial units at the Layan community, Shorooq Mirdif, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Khail Gate, and Office Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing