New road projects underway in Bahrain
Manama, May 10, 2011
The Bahrain Ministry of Works said it has started construction of 26 km-long new roads in Abu Saib’a village that will connect 355 housing units in the area.
The BD757,570 ($2 million) road project will see work at blocks No 473, 475, 477 and 505 in Abu Saib’a. The work will take 52 weeks for completion, said the contractors Eastern Asphalt and Mixed Concrete Company.
Roads Projects and Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said, "‘Once the new roads are constructed, traffic movement in the area will improve. This project is included within a number of projects scheduled for implementation this year."
"Similar projects are underway in Riffa at block 937, Jid Ali; block 721, Juffair; block 324, Samaheej; block 236, Saar; blocks 527 and 525, Bani Jamra; block 543 and Arad; block 246, ’ he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex