New CEO for Prime
London, September 15, 2011
Prime, a Shariah compliant real estate investment group, has appointed Muin El Saleh as the chief executive officer of the company.
El Saleh has vast experience in various industries and regions, including Asia and Europe.
In his most recent role before joining Prime, El Saleh worked as the general manager of Abdul Latif Jameel Real Estate Investment Company based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Dr Noor Atatreh, executive director of Prime, said: "The board is delighted to welcome Muin El Saleh as CEO. He has an excellent track record of professional management in Prime’s focus areas and I am confident that he will be an excellent leader of our management team. Muin has a proven track record of delivering financial success at the companies he has worked at and I am confident he will continue to do the same for our shareholders." -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower