Al Futtaim unit rolls out new forklift
Dubai, September 26, 2011
Famco, a heavy auto machinery company of Al Futtaim Group, has announced the launch of its new innovative Linde E 25 forklift in the region.
This range of trucks is powered by 80V system armed with high-torque lifting and driving motors using AC technology, said a top company official after launching the E-series truck at the ongoing 'Materials Handling Middle East' in Dubai.
The trade event, which runs till September 27, is aimed at encouraging new business opportunities, draw up new supply and service contracts and create a networking platform for industry professionals in this high-growth region.
Speaking at the launch, David Dronfield, general manager, Storage Handling Solutions at Famco, said, 'These new forklifts are known for their productive output with high standards of safety and ergonomics for the logistics & 3 PLs, pharmaceutical, FMCG & foodstuff industries.'
Famco is displaying products from its storage handling solutions division, which is the exclusive distributor for Linde, Dexion, Hart, Nassau, Stertil and Bott, at the show.
“By launching these new forklifts at Materials Handling Middle East, we aim to create market awareness about the advantages of our products to the wider market,” he stated.
“Additionally, we aim to educate the market on the solutions and professional consultancy we provide,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm