Key Manara project work on track
Manama, October 3, 2011
Bahrain-based Manara Developments has announced the completion of more than 20 per cent of the phase one of its 'Wahat Al Muharraq' development project.
'We are delighted to be working on the development of this leading project in the Muharraq governorate,' said its managing director Dr Hassan Al Bastaki.
'Our progress to date has established Manara as a leading company and an innovator of practical solutions in providing housing units for limited and middle income families, while maintaining high qualities and standards,' he remarked.
The latest Wahat Al Muharraq project progress report revealed the project's latest updates, showing the commencement of reclamation of the site with five layers of high-quality landfill and the application of the appropriate barriers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show