Bahrain minister inspects Dry Dock work
Manama, February 12, 2012
Bahrain Minister of Works Essam bin Abdulla Khalaf inspected the main road linking the Dry Dock Highway and Diyyar Al Muharraq and discussed the project's progress.
Once completed, the road will provide proper access to important investment projects on both sides of this vital highway and North Muharraq villages; namely Galali, Samaheej and Al Dair, said a statement from the Ministry of Works.
The Dry Dock Highway is considered to be the first phase of Muhurraq Circular Road, which will later reach Busaiteen and Manama through a fourth bridge.
The project aims to alleviate traffic capacity on the internal roads of these villages and also on Rayya Avenue, and at the same time enhance safety level, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager