Tasweek partners with UK group
Dubai, March 4, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, said it has signed a co-operation agreement with UK's Sefre Architects + Research Group (Sarg).
International project manager Sarg has offices in London and Moscow and facilitates joint venture partnerships between American, British and Russian companies in the oil, gas, and construction sectors.
It also assists in all aspects of real estate development, from master planning to project completion.
Under the terms of the pact, Sarg will offer turnkey architectural consultancy, engineering and project management services to Tasweek’s clients and partners. SARG will also provide key cost- and time-saving technologies and conduct presentations to dignitaries and investors.
Tasweek will in turn prepare proposals for potential investors for Sarg’s products and services, provide development and financial management services for projects or contracts derived directly or indirectly by the UK group and create JVs whenever contractually required outside of the UAE.
'Our agreement with Sarg will enable us to infuse innovation, enhance efficiencies and optimize the end user experience,' remarked Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development.
'This is a major development as we want to bring strategic partners onboard to complement our $250 million property portfolio which we are about to complete. Sarg’s global expertise will definitely give a big boost to the credibility and quality of our offerings,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract