Nass delivers new Case grader to Globalco
Manama, March 6, 2012
Nass Commercial, a division of Nass Corporation, has completed the delivery of a shipment of a new Series B generation Case Motorgrader to Globalco Company, one of Bahrain’s leading equipment hire companies.
The Case Grader 885B was delivered to the clients Waheed Ebrahim and Samad Assiri, managing directors of Globalco.
Globalco has a diversified fleet of construction machinery and this is the fourth Case unit purchased by it.
This Case grader is the first of its kind in Bahrain, built with a powerful FPT Tier 3 NEF engine, 14 foot blade, and 234 horsepower. It has a modern styled cabin, improved ergonomics, and has industry-leading powertrain featuring ZF ergo power transmissions on all models.
Case Graders evolved in 1930 and today is one of the leaders in construction equipment; Nass Commercial is the sole distributor of Case construction equipments in Bahrain.
“Due to the demand for graders, we have more units on the way which has already been assigned to other customers,” said Bashar Nass, general manager of Nass Commercial. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring