Sorouh elects new chairman
Abu Dhabi, March 18, 2012
Abu Dhabi's Sorouh Real Estate, which is in merger talks with Aldar Properties, on Sunday appointed Mubarak Matar Al Humairi as its new chairman of the board.
Sorouh, the second largest developer in Abu Dhabi, elected the new chairman on Thursday at a board meeting, it said in a statement to the bourse.
Al Muhairi replaces Saeed Eid Al Ghafli as chairman. Abu Dhabi's top two developers announced merger plans last week in a move blessed by the government. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure