Sorouh elects new chairman
Abu Dhabi, March 18, 2012
Abu Dhabi's Sorouh Real Estate, which is in merger talks with Aldar Properties, on Sunday appointed Mubarak Matar Al Humairi as its new chairman of the board.
Sorouh, the second largest developer in Abu Dhabi, elected the new chairman on Thursday at a board meeting, it said in a statement to the bourse.
Al Muhairi replaces Saeed Eid Al Ghafli as chairman. Abu Dhabi's top two developers announced merger plans last week in a move blessed by the government. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex
- Hyundai Heavy wins $1.4bn Kuwait contract