Jabal Omar awards $397m tower contracts
Riyadh, March 29, 2012
Jabal Omar Development, a leading Saudi Arabia-based developer, has awarded construction contracts worth SR1.49 billion ($397 million) to two local companies for the second phase of its towers project, a report said.
Saudi Arabian Baytur Construction and Azmeel Contracting and Construction Corporation won the contracts that include building four hotel towers, the company said in a statement to the Saudi bourse, Gulf News reported.
The duration of the works is 24 months, the statement said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing