Doosan expands excavator attachment range
London, April 5, 2012
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment has extended its range of attachments for excavators with a new line of heavy duty buckets and quick couplers manufactured in Europe.
The new attachments, which are intended for all markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa, can be mounted quickly and easily, providing cost-effective and productive solutions for a number of applications, including digging, trenching, loading, mining and quarrying.
Available in a variety of sizes, the new attachments are approved for use on Doosan excavators from 14 to 70 tonne. Each size of attachment is engineered in accordance with the specifications of the matching Doosan excavator to ensure the highest performance, efficiency and stability.
With the introduction of the new Doosan bucket and quick coupler range, customers benefit from an extended one-stop-shop approach for carriers, attachments and parts from Doosan, which is available via the comprehensive Doosan dealer and service network in EMEA.
Engineering approval of every attachment product ensures optimised performance from every combination of Doosan excavator and attachment, a statement said.
The compatibility of the new Doosan attachments with Doosan excavators avoids operational issues that may arise from using non-approved attachments, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex