AMA seals $1.4m deal with Bramco
Manama, April 26, 2012
AMA Motors, part of the Ahmed Mansoor Al A'ali Group, yesterday (April 25) signed BD520,000 ($1.4 million) deal with the Bramco Group at gulfBID, the major exhibition for the construction sector in the region.
The deal included excavators, a truck and a Liebherr big wheel leader. And the two companies are looking to close deals on more equipment in the near future which could be worth over BD2 million.
"The Liebherr big wheel leader is the largest loader for mining on the market," said Bramco chairman and chief executive V K Dewan.
"It's not the cheapest on the market but it is the most fuel efficient. It's probably the most expensive but it is the cheapest to run and it is the most environmentally-friendly," he added.
The big wheel loader will be used in Bramco's limestone quarry in Bahrain.
"We have done a lot of business with Bramco and we look to continue doing business with them in the future," said AMA Motors general manager Simon Keen.
The company had a major display of their vehicles outside the exhibition centre and invited more than 200 clients to visit them. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan