Nass receives first backhoe loader
Manama, April 29, 2012
Nass Commercial, a subsidiary of Nass Corporation and the sole distributors of CASE equipment and machinery, recently received delivery of the first CASE 695ST Backhoe Loader to Bahrain.
“We have sold several backhoe loaders in Bahrain but the Model 695ST is the first. With its introduction, we aim at penetrating the Bahraini construction sector with CASE’s extensive range of construction equipment and machinery,” said Bashar Nass, general manager of Nass Commercial.
The 695ST model is a four equal-sized wheel machine powered by a 110hp engine driving through a powershift transmission.
The new backhoe can accommodate several types of attachments including 6-in-1 buckets, augers, snowblades, hammers and v-type buckets, among others. Nass Commercial has also placed orders for additional units to comply with requests from other clients.
“The construction industry in our country is picking up and all indicators suggest that this trend will continue to flourish in the foreseeable future. Our clients will be delighted to know that our diverse range of CASE heavy equipment will greatly benefit us with increased productivity and profitability," Nass added.
“With the introduction of new and enhanced equipment and techniques, we at Nass wish to capitalize on our position and take advantage of the various opportunities the market has to offer in terms of infrastructural development and upcoming construction projects” he concluded.
After the delivery of Motor Graders to Bahrain last month, Nass Commercial is now tapping into a territory of backhoes which has primarily been dominated by other manufacturers.
The new Model 695ST will be delivered to Nass Asphalt who intend to utilize it in several high profile projects across Bahrain like rehabilitation of Manama roads - Hoora, Sheikh Isa Bin Salman Highway, Northern Roads, Sheikh Isa Bin Salman Causeway etc. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed