Cluttons to manage Bahwan Plaza leasing
Muscat, June 3, 2012
Cluttons, a real estate specialist, has announced that it is now managing the leasing of Saud Bahwan’s ‘Bahwan Plaza’ in Muscat.
Cluttons is a specialist in big project leasing with an experienced team and on site representatives. The residential team in the Sabco centre will manage the leasing, ensuring that the leasing process is efficient and smooth, a statement said.
Bahwan Plaza consists of premium residential apartments located within a secure community in the heart of Muscat. It is unique in that it offers a car-free environment, but has a dedicated parking facility conveniently located nearby.
The elegant and spacious apartment units offer the best amenities in the form of on-site gardens, a jogging track, gymnasium, spa, a basketball and badminton court, along with upmarket coffee shops, restaurants, and mini marts, it said.
Philip Paul, head of Cluttons Oman, said: “We are very pleased to have been chosen to represent Bahwan Plaza, and will strive to offer our usual high standard of service when managing this premium development. The apartments in Bahwan Plaza have a spacious layout, modern design and deluxe finishing making them a very popular and attractive choice for residents in Muscat.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property