Emrill wins Abu Dhabi tower contract
Abu Dhabi, October 9, 2012
Emrill, a leading facilities management company in the UAE, said it has signed a support services contract for the Etihad Towers, a five-tower development featuring offices, apartments and a hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Commenting on the win, Ben Lilley, the Abu Dhabi general manager for Emrill said: “We are delighted to have been awarded this prestigious contract for Etihad Towers, a truly inspirational landmark in the UAE. After a thorough evaluation of the unique community and its needs, we are certain that our services go hand in hand with the attention given to every detail of this development.”
A true landmark of Abu Dhabi, the 300 meters high Etihad Towers provides sweeping panoramic views of the capital from the exclusive beachside of the Al Ras Al Akhdar district.
The 5.8 million sq. ft. property includes one commercial and three residential towers, offering a selection of 885 luxurious residences along with stylish cafés, restaurants, boutiques, health clubs and spas.
Neil Room, the operations manager at Etihad Towers said Emrill was selected largely due to the quality support services delivered by its staff within the region’s signature developments and communities.
"Emrill has a impeccable track record for delivering world-class FM services and are providing the impressive community with concierge, life guards, help desk, store management and support staff including drivers, office boys and porters," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property