Alargan launches $28m Bahrain project
Manama, October 15, 2012
Alargan Bahrain, a leading developer in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of the commercial part of its key project, Joyoun Al Qaryah with a total investment of BD11 million ($28.3 million).
The Joyoun Al Qaryah project, located at the Abu Quwa area of the Kingdom, extends to an area of 18,000 sqm, and comprises a number of commercial spaces, famous restaurants, pharmacies and a large hypermarket.
Launched in January 2011, the total area of the Joyoun residential project is 37,803 sq m. The project comprises 82 town houses extending in areas ranging between 160 and 229 sq m.
"Despite the difficult conditions faced by the kingdom in recent times, we assure fulfilment of the promises we made to our clients - given the company's belief in the importance of providing an integrated project, making Joyoun Al Qaryah a destination for Bahraini families," said Alargan Bahrain director general Khalil Saleh.
Joyoun Al Qaryah is the third project of Alargan in Bahrain, after Joyoun residential project and Saar Gate project, which achieved unparalleled success when they were launched in the Bahraini market, explained Saleh.
All residential units were sold within nine months from the date of offering in 2006, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units