Putzmeister showroom opens in Bahrain
Manama, November 28, 2012
MH Al Mahroos, a Bahrain-based industrial and engineering equipment trading company, has opened a new service center and show room for Putzmeister, a leading manufacturer of concrete and material placing equipment headquartered in Germany.
The new Putzmeister showroom was inaugurated at MH Al Mahroos' premises in the presence of Sabine Taufmann, the German Ambassador to Bahrain and Dr Robert Abel, the CCO of Putzmeister Concrete Pumps, Germany.
This event is a quality step to promote Putzmeister concrete and mortar pumping solutions in Bahrain on par with international standards, said Dr Abel.
"Putzmeister, along with its Bahrain partner MH Al Mahroos, is committed to provide customers with best quality after sales service through a hitech service center, mobile service stations, on-shelf stock of spare parts, factory trained engineers & technicians," he stated.
"We are looking forward to serving the Bahrain construction market with our joint services from now on. Putzmeister strongly believes in the Bahrain market, thus it was essentially important to invest in a Service Centre specifically designed to handle Putzmeister products with all the latest technologies," said Dr Abel.
Putzmeister, he said, was a specialist in manufacturing high quality concrete pumps, truck mixers, plastering machines, screed conveyers and mortar machines.
"We always focus on satisfying customer’s needs by providing immediate after sales service and spare parts supply to support Putzmeister’s growing ambitions. We also have planned to add more facilities like a training centre for operator trainings," explained Dr Abel.
MH Al Mahroos & Putzmeister will be providing under-one-roof, the complete service to ready mix companies right from pumps, plastering equipment, transit-mixers and more to come, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan