Arabtec appoints head of M&A
Abu Dhabi, March 25, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading construction company in Mena, has appointed Shohidul Ahad-Choudhury as head of Mergers and Acquisitions and financial advisor to the managing director and CEO of the company.
Ahad-Choudhury has been integrally involved in formulating the company’s new growth strategy.
Based in Abu Dhabi, he is responsible for implementing the company’s new strategy, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic financing activities.
Hasan Ismaik, managing director and CEO of Arabtec Holding said “We are pleased to have Shohidul join the senior management team, he brings extensive experience in strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions and financing, with over 15 years of specific sector experience in industrials, oil and gas and petrochemicals, which is an essential element of our future growth strategy.”
Ahad-Choudhury said: “The construction industry is back to health and Arabtec is well-positioned to capture this growth. The company’s strategy for expansion in oil and gas, power, infrastructure and affordable housing is supported by strong industry fundamentals, experience and its institutional support. I am delighted to join Arabtec and be part of this dynamic growth story.”
Having worked in the US, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, Shohidul joins Arabtec Holding from Deutsche Bank, where he had worked for over 12 years and was recently responsible for banking activities in Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show