7,000 homes to be built in Bahrain
Manama, March 30, 2013
Seven thousand housing units are to be built on wasteland in southern Muharraq’s Halat Abu Maher area, according to Muharraq Municipal Council’s financial and legal committee chairman Ghazi Al Murbati said.
More than 8,000 Muharraq citizens have applied for housing units, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, citing Al Murbati.
Meanwhile, ministry Under-Secretary Khalid Al Amer said 2,000 housing units are being planned for the Southern Governorate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show