Kohler launches new bathroom range in UAE
Dubai, July 23, 2013
US-based Kohler, a leading provider of kitchen and bath design and technology, has launched a new bathroom collection in the UAE.
The new Struktura collection, suitable for all kinds of bathrooms, combines ergonomics, functionality and simplicity with warm, restrained elegance, said a statement.
It offers a wide choice of NF-rated arrangements, including vanity tops, base units and mirrors, and a line of acrylic shower baths, according to the statement.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, said: “Struktura Collection is a perfect match for UAE customers given its elegance, style and comfort. We are confident that the key features of this collection will match the high taste of our customers in the UAE and will certainly meet their quality and elegance demands and expectations.”
“The design of new collection helps users to relax and provides added bathing and showering comfort. The collection’s main assets are its modern style, a wide range of dimensions and high quality finishes, making it a suitable choice for all bathroom spaces,” added Mohammed Nada, regional marketing manager. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing