Project finance focus for global forum
Amsterdam, September 17, 2013
Core themes of trends and forecasts in the construction industry, project finance, successful project management and delivery, equipment technology and asset management will form the agenda for an upcoming construction forum in Amsterdam.
The 2013 International Construction Economic Forum (ICEF) will be held from November 20 to 22 at the Hotel Okura.
Former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar will give the keynote address at ICEF. Aznar, who was in office from 1996 to 2004, will speak about the challenges of globalisation and free trade, and how they relate to the international construction sector.
As well as exploring the power and purpose of globalisation, highlighting the ramifications for underdeveloped countries, Aznar will focus on building stability and encouraging development in Latin America, where Spain has many links.
Other speakers on the bill include several CEOs of major companies in the global construction industry.
The programme will also feature construction specialists from the legal and financial communities and leading economic forecasters for the construction industry.
The event is targeted towards major construction contractors, but it will also appeal to other stakeholders in the industry including consultants and engineers, major clients, building materials producers, those involved in the construction equipment industry such as manufacturers, dealers and rental companies, trade associations and many others. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Amsterdam |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan