Asteco appoints new GM for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, September 18, 2013
Real estate services firm Asteco Property Management has appointed Jeremy Oates as its general manager for its Abu Dhabi operations.
Oates brings more than 30 years’ experience to the role, and has worked in senior roles with a number of top international real estate and asset management companies in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, China, Germany, Korea, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and the UK, said a statement.
“An acknowledged expert in the field of asset and fund management as well as advisory services and retail management, Jeremy’s familiarity with the UAE and regional markets, plus his industry track record, make him an invaluable addition to our Abu Dhabi office,” said John Stevens, managing director.
In his new role, Oates will oversee the continued growth and expansion of the Abu Dhabi office, supporting existing clients and developing strategic opportunities as the local real estate landscape gains momentum, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property