Al Habtoor to announce 'biggest project'
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Dubai-based Al Habtoor Group is set to announce the biggest project of the group to date in the coming weeks, a statement said.
Al Habtoor Group chairman Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor said the Group will hold a press conference in the coming weeks to unveil the project.
Al Habtoor said: “What we have lined up will prove our continuous faith in the UAE economy and leadership. The project we are about to unveil is the biggest of its kind.”
He added: “I truly believe the UAE is the only place in the world to invest, and this project will prove it. The announcement is very exciting for the group and Dubai as whole. What we have planned is in conjunction with a government project. We can’t wait to announce it to the world.”
The Al Habtoor Group has grown with the UAE, and has always been an active player in the economy here, he said.
The announcement comes at an exciting time for the city; Dubai is the front-runner to host the Expo 2020. It is currently bidding against three other cities Izmir in Turkey, Sao Paulo in Brazil, and Yekaterinburg in Russia, the statement added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum