Dubal-Emal to take part in Istanbul event
Dubai, September 30, 2013
Dubai Aluminium (Dubal) and Emirates Aluminium (Emal) are set to jointly showcase their products at an aluminium industry exhibition to be held in Istanbul this week.
The third Aluminium Technologies, Machinery and Products Trade Fair (Aluexpo 2013) will take place at the Istanbul Expo Centre from October 3 to 6.
“Given the UAE’s convenient geographic location, and the strong relationships already established within Turkey, we are confident that Dubal-Emal can play a growing role in greater Eurasia,” said Nasser Zainal, general manager Marketing and Sales — GCC and Middle East.
“We are keen to grow our market share in the manufacturing and construction sectors by highlighting products such as billet for use in construction, industrial, transportation and forging in automotive industries. Accordingly, our exhibition stand will focus on the two individual businesses as well as our combined portfolio, which comprises high purity sow and ingot, extrusion billet, foundry alloy, busbar and anode bar, and sheet ingot.”
The exhibition and associate symposia will showcase products and the latest technologies, thus highlighting the present and future scenario of the global and regional aluminium industries. The event is expected to bring together the leading names in the aluminium industry from around the world. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman