Tasweek to discuss opportunities at Cityscape
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing, an advisor and solutions provider, is set to discuss key regional and global market opportunities and trends at the Cityscape Global event.
The firm will introduce its new projects and follow up on existing ones, at the event running from October 8 to 10 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Cityscape Global is an excellent follow-up platform to our participation in Cityscape Abu Dhabi a few months ago. The projects and market reports we presented then were positively received. We intend to further expand our regional and global presence while forging stronger ties with stakeholders and investors especially with the growth interest and demand for Dubai market and the UAE,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO.
The event’s programme includes Cityscape Global Exhibition, the Global Real Estate Summit, the Mena Mortgage and Affordable Housing Congress, the Future Cities Conference, and the special closed-door Sector Series. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower