Galfar MD called for questioning
Dubai, October 10, 2013
Oman's Galfar Engineering and Contracting said its managing director had been called for questioning by "concerned authorities" in the Gulf state.
In a bourse statement on Thursday, Galfar did not provide the name of the executive or any additional details, such as why the executive was questioned. It said it hadn't received an official letter from the authorities, adding that the company was running as usual and "in a good manner".
Galfar is a major construction company in Oman and has worked on several key projects in the state. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing