Saudi Build opens with 850 exhibitors
Riyadh, November 5, 2013
Saudi Build 2013, the 25th international construction technology and building materials exhibition, opened yesterday (November 4) in Riyadh with the participation of 850 exhibitors from 35 countries.
The four-day event, organised by Riyadh Exhibitions Company at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center, was officially opened by Abdullah Bin Abdulrahman Al Mogbel, the Mayor of Riyadh.
Participating countries include Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, the UAE, the UK and the US.
The expo covers 20,000 sq m of exhibition space showcasing a wide gamut of the latest and top-rated offerings for the construction industry. Saudi Build remains the only construction trade show in Saudi Arabia accredited by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
The event also welcomes various leading dignitaries from the Saudi Government, in addition to local, regional and international specialized personnel to share the latest insights and trends of the construction industry.
The event presents an ideal platform for products and services’ launches and demonstrations and customer engagement activities. It also presents ample opportunities for businesses to explore partnership and investment prospects in the lucrative Saudi construction market.
Supported by Diamond Sponsor Rajhi Steel, Saudi Build 2013 is poised to welcome a large number of specialized visitors.
Saudi Build - the PMV Series 2013 – the third international exhibition for construction equipment, plant, machinery and vehicle; and Saudi Stone-Tech – the 16th international stone and stone technology & machinery exhibition that are concurrently held with Saudi Build 2013 have gathered a powerful mix of top distributors, suppliers, manufacturers, specifiers, agents and engineers from across Saudi Arabia and the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum