50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
Riyadh, December 9, 2013
More than 50 local and international companies will showcase their products and services at the Cityscape Riyadh, a leading real estate event which opens tomorrow (December 10).
The fourth annual 'Riyadh Urban Development and Real Estate Investment' event will run till December 12 at the Riyadh Exhibition Centre.
The event will provide an opportunity for companies in the field of real estate planning and development, architecture and financers, to network with international investors and decision makers from the private and public sector, said the organisers in a statement.
Alongside the show, the Riyadh Real Estate Summit will also be held bringing together regional and international leaders to discuss the city’s real estate growth and the challenges facing the industry in the kingdom.
Dr Abdullah bin Mahfouz, chairman of the organiser - National Exhibitions Company, said: “Interest in the kingdom’s mega development projects is truly global with attendees coming from all over the world, while what is going on in Riyadh - now in the future - is exciting the interest of the local population.”
Recent studies revealed that, rather than buildings, villa and apartment blocks, the kingdom is in need of more integrated elevated lifestyle environment for the middle income class.
In line with this, the summit will discuss the argument for investing in communities instead of building, said the organiser.
The summit will also discuss the driving forces for the evolving Riyadh and greater region; new real estate opportunities created by the kingdom's infrastructure initiatives; new urbanism in Saudi; ways to improve construction contracting on real estate projects; risk management for large scale developments in the kingdom; ways to combat recent labour shortages; and boost investment returns for real estate in Saudi Arabia. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project