Friday 18 October 2019
 
»
 
»
Story

Nshama unveils special offer for Town Square Dubai

DUBAI, June 10, 2018

UAE-based Nshama, a private developer of integrated lifestyle communities, has unveiled an attractive playment plan for its thriving neighbourhood, Town Square Dubai, under which customers have to make a 10 per cent down payment on purchase and the rest 90 per cent only on handover.

The new 10/90 payment plan will add to the convenience of customers and ensure they can move into an ‘owned home’ lifestyle in a private, gated community with access to parks, cycling tracks, landscaped gardens and a vibrant boulevard.

The plan is applicable for purchases of the well-designed Safi, Zahra, Zahra Breeze, Hayat Boulevard, Jenna and Warda Apartments – all of which have a central position within the neighbourhood with easy access to a range of lifestyle amenities.

Nshama is at present making preparations for handing over of the first phase of Zahra Apartments with more deliveries scheduled in the coming months.

With immaculately laid streets, aesthetic landscapes, leisure attractions including a skating park and the Town Square Park currently being readied, the 750-acre (31 million sq ft) development is today regarded as setting the benchmark in affordable, owned-home living, said the statement from Nshama.

Town Square Dubai also features the 50,000-sq-m Town Square Park, a boutique hotel, cineplex, and a 2.5 million-sq-ft retail precinct with over 500 retail and F&B outlets in addition to a range of leisure attractions.

The amenities in Town Square Dubai include open air cafes, healthcare centres, schools, outdoor sports areas for basketball, football and tennis, and gyms, among others.

Town Square is conveniently situated near Al Barsha, in easy proximity to popular malls, the Al Maktoum International Airport, which is less than 20 minutes away, and the popular Al Qudra cycle track. It is also near the Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and the site of Expo 2020 Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service




Tags: payment plan | Nshama | Town Square Dubai |

More Construction & Real Estate Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads