Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment relocates HQ
Dubai, July 29, 2007
Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders has relocated its headquarters to Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC).
Since its inception in 2002, the establishment’s offices had been located at Dubai Humanitarian City.
"We are looking forward to serve our partners from the new premises to help them achieve their objectives in the most efficient and cost effective manner," said Akil Kazim, operation director of Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders.
The Business Centre (BC), the main working area for most of the Establishment's members of start up companies, will occupy the entire first floor of Building No.33 at DHCC.
The low-cost fully equipped Business Centre offers a large number of work stations and executive offices. Individual work stations are equipped with broadband Internet connectivity and a telephone line.
Members can also benefit from a wide range of enabling services including shared facilities such as large and break-down meeting rooms. The facility is equipped with wireless connectivity to enable employees and partners to work freely at any spot in the centre.
The centre acts as a one-stop facility where members can also receive their trade license issued from Department of Economic Development in collaboration with Entrepreneurs Relations Unit at the Establishment’s Government Relations Department.
“The relocation to DHCC marks our sincere efforts to bring these services closer to our members. The new premises at DHCC, we believe, will bring additional advantages to young UAE National entrepreneurs,” said Akil Kazim.
With the ultimate objective of promoting entrepreneurship across the country, the Establishment has launched several strategic initiatives including the releasing of Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Report, useful to small and medium businesses in the country. It has also interacted with government departments to offer various incentives to its members.
In addition to physical infrastructure, the Establishment also provides a wide range of enabling services including business consultancy, publicity and training.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam