DQG hosts management seminar
Dubai, January 4, 2009
Dubai Quality Group (DQG) in collaboration with Ascent held a one-day seminar with the theme "Vision to Results."
The high-level seminar focused on assisting organisations assess their business standing and identify steps and tools that will allow them to convert their vision into high-yielding performance, said an official spokesman.
Founder and managing director of Ascent, distributors of globally recognised behavioural development programmess, Triptta Fernandez was the keynote speaker at the seminar.
Fernandez discussed a new business model called Vision to Results (VTR), which has been developed by the Centre for Leadership Studies after conducting an extensive research based on the subject of situational leadership.
"The seminar's speaker, Triptta Fernandez, who has several years of experience as a consultant with major multinational firms, local business houses and government sector organisations in the Middle East, India and Pakistan, had a lot to offer DQG members and the rest of the participants of this exclusive seminar. The ideas she shared based on her expertise in enabling organisations maximise their human assets and optimise their efficiency and effectiveness, proved extremely beneficial to the seminar participants,” said,” chairman of DQG Marwan Al Sawaleh.
The VTR model, which has been developed with respect to the key "patterns" of vision, change, implementation and results, focuses on variables that have the greatest impact on an organisation's performance.
Furthermore, the speaker discussed ways to align the process-oriented model with the specific demands and requirements of the local business environment in Dubai.
Fernandez’ particular areas of specialty in training and application include leadership, performance management, team building, conflict management, sales, and service training. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle