Asry backs Crown Prince scholarship
Manama, February 11, 2009
The Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard (Asry) has announced its gold sponsorship of the Bahrain Crown Prince's International Scholarship Programme (CPISP).
The company will contribute BD500,000 ($1.3 million) to the scheme during the next five years.
Asry chairman Shaikh Daij bin Salman bin Daij Al Khalifa made the pledge during a meeting with CPISP director Dr Ronald Koller, where he presented the company's first payment of BD100,000.
Also attending the event was CPISP public relations and media officer Esmat Ahmed.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry