Tanmia signs MoU with Lloyds TSB
Dubai, April 9, 2009
Tanmia, the National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority, has signed a MoU with Lloyds TSB Middle East, to provide training and employment for UAE nationals.
The MoU aims to support UAE nationals as part of the Emiratisation strategy in different work sectors in UAE.
The agreement was signed at The Dubai Careers Fair UAE 2009, organised by the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Under the terms of the MoU, Tanmia will work closely with four universities to create a qualified and skilled pool of UAE Nationals, sharing information and data to help students find training and job opportunities.
Lloyds TSB Middle East has agreed to support and develop registered Tanmia students. In addition, both parties agreed to train job seekers through specialised training programmes.
'We will make the best use of our resources to facilitate training of national job seekers preparing them for successfully handling the requirements of today’s dynamic corporate environment,' said Feddah Lotah, general manager, Tanmia.
'We feel the signing of this MoU, for the second year running, strongly reflects our ongoing commitment to the development of UAE nationals within the banking sector,' added AbdulRahman Saqr, head of Emiratisation for Lloyds TSB Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA
- Kipco honours Kuwaiti students
- Alba launches training programme for women