Hamptons imparts jobs training for UAE students
Dubai, November 27, 2009
Hamptons International, the premier global property services company, regionally headquartered in Dubai, recently offered an intensive vocational training programme for university students in the UAE.
The two- to four-week programme, covering finance, human resources and marketing, was open for UAE nationals and aimed at strengthening the skill-sets of students.
Hamptons also offers three-month part-time positions for the students thus giving them a head-start to their career.
“Hamptons has over 140 years of global experience in property services,” a spokesperson for Hamptons International management said.
“Through our vocational training programme for UAE national students, we aimed at sharing our knowledge base and preparing them for promising careers. Inspired by the vision of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai., this initiative highlights our commitment to work closely with the local community and support the Emiratisation programme of the Government, and is the least we can do to give back to Dubai.”
Five students from various universities in the UAE attended the programme, with experts from Hamptons offering insightful lectures and presentations as well as practical training. The work experience programme concluded with a graduation day held at the Hamptons office in Emaar Business Park. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry