Babyshop unveils new collection
Dubai, July 6, 2010
Babyshop has launched its new 'Back to School' collection which features all school essentials including funky lunch boxes, trendy school bags, attractive pencil cases and striking stationery.
For girls, the collection has characters like Barbie, Snow-white Princess and Disney Fairies designed in pink candy floss colour. Boys have action heroes such as Ben 10, Spiderman and Iron Man on their backpacks and wallets with stunning graphics and vibrant colours, said a statement.
From hip water bottles in both aluminum and plastic to chic pencil cases and back packs, the collection also includes other themes like Lulu Catty, Hannah Montana, Toy Story 3, Power Rangers and Prince of Persia.
Additionally, Babyshop has introduced sports uniforms like track pants, hooded vests and shorts along with formals like white shirts and long pants, in standard colours like white, navy blue and grey.
The collection will be available across all Babyshop stores starting July 8.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- New fee structure likely for Bahrain manpower agencies
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme