Bahrain Polytechnic partners with BCCI
Manama, October 21, 2010
Bahrain Polytechnic, the kingdom’s leading professional and technical training institution, has signed a MoU with the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
As per the MoU, the two institutions intend to enter into a mutually beneficial arrangement whereby each will seek to contribute to the success of the other and ultimately to the economic and social prosperity of Bahrain.
“We are proud to be associated with the BCCI and look forward to the insight and expertise we will gain from such a reputable organisation,” stated John Scott, CEO of Bahrain Polytechnic.
“Not only will the BCCI’s deep knowledge of the market complement our professional and technical programmes, but also help identify labour market gaps so we can introduce programmes that match the evolving needs of the job market.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai